In our resolve to promote green energy use among the small and medium income earners in the rural and peri-urban regions of the country, we have designed the Mashinani loan. It targets small scale rural farmers and/or businesses that have low returns to enable them acquire eco-friendly cooking stoves & jikos, biogas plants, solar lamps, solar panels, solar batteries, solar TVs, water pumps, water tanks etc.
- Have maintained an active account with Moto Hope Sacco.
- Minimum 6 months consistent saving.
- Minimum savings of Ksh. 5,000.
- Interest rate of1% per month reducing balance.
- Loan amount ranges between Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 100,000.
- Repayment period: A maximum of 8 months
- You need to be a Sacco member.
- A duly completed loan application form.
- Identity card/passport (both original & copy).
- KRA pin.
- Bank statement, MPESA statement, and/or valid business/farm records.
- 2 recent colored passport size photos.
- 100 for CRB report.
- Security: Business/household assets
Note: There are charges for processing fee and insurance on each loan product