This customer service charter is our commitment to serve you beyond your expectations and ensure your utmost satisfaction. We purpose to offer quality service and continually improve our processes and products to meet your changing needs.
Our open and public commitment ensures that:
Members have the Right to:
- Request for the identification of our officers.
- Complete, accurate and up to date information.
- Be treated with courtesy and consideration.
- Have their complaints resolved fairly and promptly.
- Be informed promptly about any changes/interruptions in our service delivery.
- Demand a receipt upon payment of any monies.
- Be served efficiently, diligently and with utmost professionalism.
The SACCO Staff pledge to:
- Serve our members with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Uphold high standards of integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Answer your telephone call within three rings.
- Attend to you within eight minutes of your visit.
- Respond to your correspondence within 48 hours.
- Treat all your concerns with confidentiality and privacy.
You will enable us to provide you with the best services by:
- Treating our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Providing us with complete and accurate information.
- Upholding high levels of integrity and honesty when transacting with us.
- Providing your membership details when contacting us.
- Sharing with us your feedback
Information Availability is:
- Up to date, clear and relevant.
- All personal information shall remain strictly confidential.
In handling refunds and claims, we shall ensure that:
- Deposits are refunded within sixty (60) days’ notice, for as long as all obligations within the SACCO have been fully discharged.
- Member’s death claims are processed within fourteen days upon receipt of all the valid documents.
- An erroneous deduction from a member’s salary is refunded within 2 days.
Resolution of Complaints
Should you have a complaint about our services we promise to:
- Provide an acknowledgement and initial response within 24 hours.
- Resolve the complaint within five working days, the office shall communicate if more time will be required.
Our Call Center Numbers are
- Nairobi, Head Office. +254 785 881535 / +254 729 276680
- Molo Branch: +254 740 279071 / +254 780 594022
- Kitale Branch: +254 700 856500 / +254 719 805000
Reach us through our mobile call center number daily: Weekdays: 8am-5pm.