This is an emergency loan designed to finance members’ unplanned for/unforeseen occurrences such as hospitalization, funeral expenses among other eventualities.
- Have maintained an active account with Moto Hope Sacco.
- Minimum 6 months consistent saving.
- Minimum savings of Ksh. 5,000.
- Interest rate of 0.8 % per month fixed.
- Loan amount ranges between Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 300,000.
- Repayment period: A maximum of 12 months.
- You need to be a Sacco member.
- A duly completed loan application form.
- Identity card/passport (both original & copy).
- KRA pin.
- 2 recent colored passport size photos.
- 100 for CRB report.
Note: There are charges for processing fee and insurance on each loan product.